Monday, June 22, 2009

Shia HMC #20 15 expressions.













_____________________________________________________________
*UPDATE*
_____________________________________________________________


Thanks to everyone who supported and voted for me. Also to all those who finished the challenge congrats. I had a great time and learnt a hell of a lot.

I now get to display this and have bragging rights, apparently:D



_________________________________________________________

I recently took part in the HMC over at cgtalk.


I finished this in 3 weeks. But rendering took the extra week to sort out a look. That and pc problems krept in.

The Hair was done using shave and a haircut rendered as hair primitives in raytracing mode for mental ray. I also used 2 area lights and an ibl globe with an image for finalgather.

The model was done in maya and sculpted in zbrush as were all the expressions. I didn't have a chance to create displacement maps for each expression so I just rendered out a highres geo with normal map applied.

Thanks for looking and reading.



1 comments:

smeagol said...

brett Congrats my friend !

it is awosome to see you on the front page !

cheers !